designing and creating outdoor spaces for people and nature
Celebrating our 10th year in 2019 we pride ourselves on manufacturing all our own play equipment from recycled or sustainable sourced materials. Formed in 2009 we as a team have been working together in the play industry for 15 years.
Green Play Project design and builds natural play spaces, eco classrooms and events spaces for clients including tourist attractions, public spaces and educational establishments.
The design team have a strong background portfolio in industrial, interior, landscape and horticultural design bringing a wealth of knowledge to play. We like to develop new concepts and enjoy the challenge of designing new items to make.
The workshop team are based on a farm just outside Bristol and hand make everything from timbers sourced from sustainable woodland, we keep the yard well stocked with interesting timbers and mill our own boards and planks.
The landscape team travels throughout Britain to install our play spaces, we use our own team to maintain a high standard of workmanship.
It is very important to us that the company remains innovative and fresh, we keep an eye on current trends and theories. Bristol is the perfect base as it is a forward thinking city with a strong environmental passion. Our team reflect it’s diverse mix of character, skills and people.
The aim of all our play spaces is to inspire in children a love of nature and the natural world through investigation and discovery.
Good to know….
- We have been awarded a framework position with the Forestry Commission for all areas of the UK for 4 years until 2022.
- We are part of the ESPO for Natural Play Areas / Timber Equipment and Bespoke Play Equipment until 2021, ESPO Catalogue for Early Years & Curriculum products from April 2018 until 2022.
- We are on 2 year framework for Devon & Somerset Councils and Rotherham Council to provide play equipment
- Our design work is led by a Landscape Architect and we can supply plans for planning applications, funding applications and public consultation events
- All our equipment conforms to EN1176 & EN1177 Playground Equipment Standards.
- We have £15m Public & Product Liability Insurance plus £2m Professional Indemnity cover
- Our equipment is approved by The Play Inspection Company in a Post Installation Inspection.
- Aftercare service – we have a long standing relationship with customers and are happy to provide maintenance, repairs and advice.