We design and create outdoor areas for people and nature to coexist
Green Play Project prides itself in being different from the conventional outdoor play companies. Through mixing play theory with habitat creation and sustainably led construction techniques We like to think our approach not only benefits the children but the wider environment.
Formed in 2009 Green Play Project has brought together a team of like minded individuals and the company has steadily grown in size since then. Today we have a workshop in Bristol and a range of clever carpenters and artists who work with us on specific project. Our design team have a strong background portfolio in industrial, interior, landscape and horticultural design and they bring a wealth of knowledge and transferable skills to play.
Good to know….
- We have been awarded a framework position with the Forestry Commission for all areas of the UK for 4 years until 2022.
- We are part of the ESPO for Natural Play Areas / Timber Equipment and Bespoke Play Equipment until 2021, ESPO Catalogue for Early Years & Curriculum products from April 2018 until 2022.
- We are on 2 year framework for Devon & Somerset Councils and Rotherham Council to provide play equipment
- Our design work is led by a Landscape Architect and we can supply plans for planning applications, funding applications and public consultation events
- All our equipment conforms to EN1176 & EN1177 Playground Equipment Standards.
- We have £15m Public & Product Liability Insurance plus £2m Professional Indemnity cover
- Our equipment is approved by The Play Inspection Company in a Post Installation Inspection.
- We are accredited to CHAS and ACDC Scheme for Contractors
- Aftercare service – we have a long standing relationship with customers and are happy to provide maintenance, repairs and advice.
Some of our clients….