Green Play Project was formed in 2009 by Simon Jackman, having worked for other play equipment companies on Playbuilder and Pathfinder Projects he was inspired by the theories of the natural play movement and the creative possibilities of bringing play and nature together.
Bringing together a team of like minded individuals, the Company has steadily grown in size and today we have a workshop in Bristol and a clever range of makers who work with us on specific projects and a design team with a strong background portfolio in Industrial, Interior, Landscape and Furniture design. They bring a wealth of knowledge and transferable skills to play.
The company designs and installs play areas that are innovative and inspiring using a mix untreated timbers and metal. We like to develop new concepts and enjoy the challenge of building new products and design ideas. It is very important to us that the company remains innovative and fresh in its outlook with an eye on current trends and theories.
We design & build playgrounds and play landscapes for hospitals, tourist attractions, local authorities, parish & town councils, schools, children’s centres and nurseries.
Good to know….
- We have been awarded a position on the ESPO Framework 115_17 Outdoor Playground, Fitness & Sports Facilities (Design, Supply, Delivery, Installation and Maintenance) for Natural Play Areas / Timber Equipment and Bespoke Play Equipment and will be supplying the ESPO Catalogue for Early Years & Curriculum products from April 2018.
- We are on 2 year framework in 2018/2019 for Devon & Somerset Councils and Rotherham Council to provide play equipment
- Our design work is led by a Landscape Architect and we can supply plans for planning applications, funding applications and public consultation events.
- All our equipment conforms to EN1176 & EN1177 Playground Equipment Standards.
- We have £15m Public & Product Liability Insurance plus £2m Professional Indemnity cover
- Our equipment is approved by The Play Inspection Company in a Post Installation Inspection.
- We are accredited by the ACDC Scheme for Contractors ID 1971153
- Aftercare service – we have a long standing relationship with customers and are happy to provide maintenance, repairs and advice.